- Contact Us Now:
2018 Ford Truck Lineup
There are certain associations we all make when it comes to buying what we need. If you need new clothes, you go to the mall. If you need more food, you head to the grocery store. And if you need a new truck? Well, you get a Ford at Paradise Ford in Cocoa, Florida.
The 2018 Ford truck lineup features award-winning best-of-class models, including America’s most popular pickup for four decades straight.
2018 Ford F-150
The 2018 Ford F-150 is available with a wide range of powerful engines:
- The 3.5-liter EcoBoost® delivers 375 horsepower and best-in-class torque of 470 lb-ft — even better than diesel competitors. This engine earns the F-150 a best-in-class tow rating as well.
- The 2.7-liter EcoBoost® V6 produces 325 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque and benefits from features like Ford-first port fuel and direct injection.
- The new 3.3-liter Ti-VCT V6 lays out 290 horsepower and 265 lb-ft of torque and is mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox with three selectable driving modes: Normal, Tow-Haul, and Sport.
- The 5.0-liter Ti-VCT V8 pumps out 395 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- The Raptor DOHC 24-valve high-output 3.5-liter EcoBoost® for the Ford F-150 Raptor manages 450 horsepower and a whopping 510 lb-ft of torque.
2018 Ford Super Duty
The 2018 Ford F-150 fall into the Super Duty range of the Ford pickup family. These trucks are engineered for hard work, as the most capable full-size pickups in America. Offering seating for up to six, the Ford Super Duty boasts a best-in-class max payload of 7,630 pounds and a best-in-class gooseneck tow rating of 34,000 pounds.
The Ford Super Duty is available with a wide range of engine options as well, including the 6.7-liter Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8, which delivers best-in-class horsepower (450 horsepower) and torque (a massive 935 lb-ft).
Test drive any of the Ford truck models at Paradise Ford.