Available Lane-Keeping SystemCustomizable, driver-activated system to help you stay in control.*
*Lane-Keep System does not control steering. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's judgment.
- Camera detects lane markings and communicates with the steering system
- Lane-keeping alert mode: drift too close to a lane marker and a vibration is sent to the steering wheel
- Lane-keeping aid mode: provides a directional steering torque, helping you guide your vehicle back to the lane
- Use either the lane-keeping alert or aid mode - or combine them, receiving a steering torque first, followed if necessary by a vibration alert if you continue drifting
- Available on Explorer Limited